View Single Post
01-24-2010   #7 (permalink)
Manabi
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
Bleh, is there someone that can add transparency faster/more efficiently than I can? I have to go MS Paint>Save as .png>convert to .gif so lolpaint doesn't eat the quality>use gifworks (which is not being cooperative today)>upload.

I'm pretty sure photoshop or something else can bypass like 5 of those steps.

Also, I'll add Oberon + Titania, but I don't have any info so I'll just have to wait for someone to tell me or someone else add it `-`

edit: are they in the instance as npcs though? I dont know where to add them under. Like for Kazno/Muwen and Zoe, they are listed in the instance but they have a spot outside of it. Chonpalm and DMP aren't mentioned anywhere (she's an NPC in instance only)

coords: Fairy Castle, 663, 736 (about i guess)
I can do them Sandrie, although it'll probably be tomorrow because I want to grind as much as possible today while the 2x is still going. ^_^

They are in the instance as NPCs, you can talk to them after you beat them, but you have to go through the portal that appears to do so. I'll get the coordinates. There's also an Iris stone there that gives you some story (but you can't save at it).

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)