View Single Post
01-23-2010   #25 (permalink)
Kebin
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakana
updated my list again on first page....so little stuff now lol

and kinda looking into your hana chaos, how much do you sell it for?

btw, is ntreev removing those hacked items? I havent seen they announce bans since dec 09 last yr =o and I just got traded a hana dark-cross wing, the name looks weird
The hana chaos was bought from a pretty legit player and for a pretty high price. So that one is legit I think o3o most hackers probably wont bother duping dark-cross wing, feather hairband and stuff like that due to them just being hard to sell. Ntreev isnt banning for buying duped items. The worst that could happen is the wiping of all the hacked items but meh, none of the cash (scratchy and stuff) items are dupable atm so those are safe

Items to watch out for if you're really cautious about duped items:
All Nuri Rares (most commonly duped)
All Chaos (self explanatory)
All Halos (self explanatory)
All Hairs (The blaze, crescent, razor cut, sports cut, siren, scizzor) <-- most common I have seen, yet to see a kaz hair

^-- most common that I have seen :P

On the chaos for hana, just go ahead and offer =)