View Single Post
01-22-2010   #10 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

one day my friend saw me furiously wrestling with a matted hunk of my way too long hair. she gave me a lesson in hair care that stuck with me to this day.

for people with dry hair. If you have dry course hair and it's curly you probably know by now you dn't have to wash it so much! But here's somehting you might not know:

There are conditioner only hair washers that don't use harsh chemicals to clean the hair. Harsh shampoos over clean the scalp and strip the hair of natural oils which causes the scalp to produce more oil.I know some may feel put off by not using a shampoo (even though it's proven to work) so there are other ways to get it clean without damaging ur hair.

When you wash your hair you can just focus on washing the roots, massaging your scalp rather than all of your hair. The run off will wash out all of the dirty and grim as it goes down. The harsh detergents in shampoos can damage to already fragile dry curly hair. I dunno why curly hair is prone to that but it's true.

Anyway also when you shampoo do not pile all of your hair on your head. That tangles and can break your hair as well. When you condition also it's more effective if you segment your hair to allow the conditioner to each part.

When drying your hair do not rub vigorously and pile your hair up either. Pat it dry by wrapping the length in a towel.

when u brush you hair part it into sections. if you try to comb your wet hair all at once it will stretch and break.

uh that's it