View Single Post
01-21-2010   #45 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

You know that description sounds like its only applied to that chibi I drew.

Normally my anatomy is pretty good (I understand most proportions and how the body works, its just I tend to forget some muscles), but lately I've been in a very uninspired mood so my drawings have been shit lately.

Maybe I should post some sketches from my figure drawing class...

edit: k now i type my full reply since i was at school earlier

Don't say ectectectl; actually tell me what it is that I need to improve on. Being vague will only make me completely disregard what you have to say since really you aren't helping much at all.

If you're refering to the chibi picture on this page, then you must be stupid or something since chibis are typically deformed.

If you're refering to the 'girl' with blonde hair and the pink dress, thats actually a 11 year old boy.

Keep in mind that with different ages people have different proportions. Children tend to have big heads and small shoulders. It's only when you're fully developed (7-8 heads tall) that a head will fit one ach of your shoulders. Children also tend to have big eyes too.

I usually draw hands close to what they're supposed to be (hands should cover your whole face) unless its like... a chibi.

I would explain more but I'd rather not.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 01-21-2010 at 12:08 PM.