View Single Post
01-20-2010   #3 (permalink)
Shirakani
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Cannon mains are arguably the main of choice to constantly win in div1 ABFL (if you are one of the few who care about actually winning in ABFL constantly). It also needs to be said that while the numeric damage for cannons seems lower if you're looking at a stat list, in actual reality if you compare a cannon main vs a gun main, both lvl120 with +10 nix cannon/gun respectively, the damage is actually somewhat equal (counting first target hit ONLY).

Otherwise yeah, you're right on the rest, cannon mains are arguably a weaker, less useful geetar. Weaker DoT than the top DoT class, and less control options. Sadly, cannon mains already did get a 'buff'. Dev Shell was changed from Dark type to Neutral type... that's nerfdoors' idea of a buff see.

I wouldn't say cannons are not popular though, recently there's been some rather odd demand for buying +10 nix/DG cannons at the upper end... I really do wonder why...