View Single Post
01-15-2010   #1 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks
Default [TW] Mission Guide

Have quite a few requests for missions recently. While I generally don't mind helping out, it's best if you know what you should be doing, so I don't have to explain so much. And thus I've decided to create this guide.

Below are my experiences and methods to clear the missions. If you have a more efficient method, by all means use that instead.

If you are a newbie, a Psycho and Apsallus should be enough to get you past most of the missions. So work towards getting those 2 and leveling them

Also, please have at least one of the MS required as stated in the guides below, AND AT LEASTED GRINDED WITH ALL SKILLS UNLOCKED. If your only have 1 MS that fits the bill and only 1 of that MS is required, it may be possible that you may not be eligible for the mission.

Example: Only 1 God Gundam can be supported for EX2. If 2 players comes in with Gods, then 1 of them will have to switch, or sit out.

Lastly, if you are requesting help from me, please learn how to follow instructions. When I say shoot only, don't go and melee. And also, I am under no obligations to help anyone of you. I do help in clearing missions, but if I am grinding/PvPing well and I don't feel like helping, tough luck.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 01-27-2010 at 08:46 AM.