View Single Post
01-15-2010   #2 (permalink)
Rhois
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Alright.

Kudaranai vs Glarbage

It was extremely difficult to choose between the two. I really like Glarbage's choice of the clear background and the simple picture. But I really liked Kuda's choice of Castle. However, I dislike the black lines as they feel very encroaching on the sig, unlike Glarbage's, which is very free. I really wish I could've choosen both of you, but I chose Kuda's because of her yellow. /Shot

k0n vs Noperative

Unfortunately, Nop's signature was far to bright and, in my honest opinion, cluttered. It feels like an advertisement, shouting at me. Thus it's with a kind of relief k0n's is so calm. The bubbles give a natural flow, and somewhere for the eye to go. k0n easily won my vote. Sorry Noperative. x;

Out of all of them though, I most prefer Glarbage's, after looking them over again. The other three are quite busy, so it's really nice to see something so different. And calm, very calm.

Beautiful entries everyone, I hope to see more in the same caliber.