View Single Post
01-15-2010   #2 (permalink)
Rhois
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Alright.

Kudaranai vs Glarbage

It was extremely difficult to choose between the two. I really like Glarbage's choice of the clear background and the simple picture. But I really liked Kuda's choice of Castle. However, I dislike the black lines as they feel very encroaching on the sig, unlike Glarbage's, which is very free. I really wish I could've choosen both of you, but I chose Kuda's because of her yellow. /Shot

k0n vs Noperative

Unfortunately, Nop's signature was far to bright and, in my honest opinion, cluttered. It feels like an advertisement, shouting at me. Thus it's with a kind of relief k0n's is so calm. The bubbles give a natural flow, and somewhere for the eye to go. k0n easily won my vote. Sorry Noperative. x;

Out of all of them though, I most prefer Glarbage's, after looking them over again. The other three are quite busy, so it's really nice to see something so different. And calm, very calm.

Beautiful entries everyone, I hope to see more in the same caliber.