View Single Post
01-07-2010   #1060 (permalink)
Manabi
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
Well I'm not complaining lol. I still was able to make new accounts though. Seems me giving away my password thus harming myself =/= entirely bad for the community. Maybe the real hackers/Ely Sellers/Scammers are the ones just blocked off the La Tale. I can only guess.
I'm guessing that whoever had your password tried scamming others with your account, and maybe OGP took that into consideration and only halfway banned you for it? At least you got to keep your account. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakuza53
A focal point of this update is the release of the Pioneer Costume Set! One of the most famous Fashion Sets in Asia has finally arrived here! Pioneer Hat, Feather Earring, and Torn Mantle are available only from LaDeck. The Pioneer Top, Gloves, and Boots are buyable in the Fashion Shop.
To be fair there, the Pioneer set is permanent, and this isn't the first time they've done this since the Mikoyan and Berkhart sets also were like that.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)