View Single Post
01-06-2010   #1038 (permalink)
kmelfina
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

I should stop feeling bad... stop using emotions on here... it all starts to hurt so much.

Ever since starting La Tale, all this influence such as "l33t players/elite if you aren't this, gtfo" seems to be coming down on me. I start to forget the point of the game is for fun and enjoyment, but something deeper just gets into me from parts of the community. I guess I'm being too hard on myself without hearing from the other side of the story (those are are considered "elite due to level/skill/luck etc).

Examples:

today a friend invited me to a party, the team consisted of GS, Bard (me), and 2x Guardians. The team wanted to fight against another team in 4v4, w/ the leader fearing of 2 elite GS's that will wipe us out. The match was closed to 3v3, so I decided to get out so the there would be a "competent" team to beat the "taunting opponent".

Can someone slap me with a speech that disproves my thoughts?