View Single Post
01-05-2010   #28 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffit
I guess I thought it pretty bad for the moderator to let the buffalo out of the bag, so to speak. I seem to have missed the comment of Mirae requesting that the mod-partner be anonymous as well.

I wasn't asking for anyone to be disqualified or punished, just thought it was a sad thing for Tori's cover to be blown by something that could have been edited had one of them realized what happened before submitting.
i think you misinterpreted the answer as tori is neither staff nor in this event. the interviewee prolly used his name since he is random forums resident furry poster, and since its a furry related question why not use the furry poster? /o/