View Single Post
01-03-2010   #21 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

BriGuy92 vs. Kudaranai
I like Bri's a whole lot, heck, I'd use that as my sig. His soft colors give me a picture perfect idea of what nature is, at any given moment. I really like Kudaranai's too, but Bri's use of soft colors really appeal to me. Plus I'm lovin' those two white streaks in the sky.

Psfrk vs. KoueNeeSama

Honestly, I like the simple theme of Kou's more. When I think red, the theme of love comes to mind, and I love the way her text looks.

Glarbage vs. Yuer

Now this one was tough. I voted Yuer's mostly because I like how they made technology relate to today's standards. I like the thought of at any given moment today, there could be a cat napping on my laptop. :3

Noperative vs. Luciane

Nop's use of many colors in a sort of "spin" way caught my eye quickly. I'm just diggin' the overall feeling portrayed in that signature.

Great job every one! They're all so great!

Last edited by SOC; 01-03-2010 at 02:43 PM.