View Single Post
01-03-2010   #1025 (permalink)
Manabi
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
2) You befriend an accessory maker. He creates ele stones to sell and give Ely to you in exchange for his benefit of crafting EXP. You gave him a non-stack amount of Saph, Ruby, Topaz and Emerald it took you 3 days of killing M. Spriggs to get. Now he says I'll have to wait for a while as he sorts things out while watching others in the BL get paid their Ely when he says "Here fri, I mailed out your Ely on the ores you gave me an hour ago". I've been waiting... for 2 weeks... gosh I'm suffering paranoia, pessimism and pain. I think I seriously need a break...
Ehh, PM me about what ores you have. I've got a refiner and two weapons makers I could use to level (been putting it off cause I'd rather mine on Forest 7 to make ele stones), and of course Manabi's a deco accessory crafter. I'll help you get Ely for your ores one way or another. ^_^

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)