View Single Post
01-02-2010   #42 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Since Kyuzumi's existance have came back (whut?), I want to have a few questions/comments/suggestion.

1. Thanks you your Diva skill guide, I felt even more happier to have around 9k HP (thanks to Physical Training and a few HP-gears)... So... What are your suggestions to go for alternative comp. accessories besides HP? I'm leading towards AP, since I have a spare clean Tombeth pendent and that I saved those stones. (I'm AP-crazy, okay? ;3)

(I did not ask for equips because the ones i'm running are hand-me-downs from my Bunny, and it lasted for my 4141 Buffalo before Lvl. 100 to swap my sword and shield. Oh and made a HV helmet (from Fairy-Stella lolboxes...) to help support Volley Kick a bit more.)

I also would be happy if you make one of those equip-window guide like how you did to your Champion guide.

2. What would you do if you have to face Tut (the boss)? Though thanks to Volley Kick, killing a monster is easy. But is there anything else a Entertainer should be aware off?