View Single Post
01-01-2010   #7 (permalink)
Yuer
/gg FTW! Moogler

Yuer is on a distinguished road
IGN: Pica
Guild: Summer

BriGuy92
Kudaranai demonstrated Nature by presenting all the four seasons in high skills while BriGuy92 merely uses tree to represent nature. BriGuy92 wins my vote as it appears more soft/dreamy compared to Kudaranai's sharpness and brightness. I love the slogan on Kudaranai's signature and his/her high skill, but primarily on the style, I prefer BriGuy92's softness. The colors gold, blue, green, and white also bring out the seasons in a more soft way.

Psfrk
Creative and surprising. The focus of red is accentuated extremely well with the red lips. KoueNeeSama is also creative in able to pick out a scene with both characters in red (well, one is dark red I guess), but it doesn't demonstrate glossy as well as Psfrk.

Yuer
While Glarbage does have a point that my signature seems like a picture from photo album (and it is true that those 2 pictures did come from my cat's album LOL. I thought the pictures had to be original so yeah...), I still vote for my own because technology is often represented with high tech robot, wires, green, digital numbers and such, so I thought it will be more creative to give technology a soft side and connect technology with reality. Signature will be more meaningful when it carries a message. So I vote for my own. Though, I do have to say that Glarbage's skill is way way way above mine >_>

Noperative
It is rather hard to pick a winner from this battle as both demonstrated space really well. I vote for Noperative as his/her space brings more confusion (just like the real space is) and thus gives more sense of mystery.