View Single Post
01-01-2010   #2 (permalink)
Esper
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Sorry for the confusion everyone. Please follow the Voting System and vote for the four [4] people in each category.

Thank you
Originally Posted by Shnao
BriGuy92 vs Kudaranai
- Shiny and nostalgic for the soft vibe. Pictures of seasons for nature.

Pshfrk vs KoueNeeSama
- Pointing out the red lips for the theme. The colors do shine in the darkness so that goes for the style.

Glarbage vs Yuer
- Cute. :3 Cats and computers are so common nowadays, for me at least. `-`

Noperative vs Luciane
- Although both sigs didn't really do so well with fractal art, my vote goes to Noperative for the mysterious outer space feel to it. lol @ the austronaut though
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaris
Kudaranai
Pshfrk
Glarbage
Noperative
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenjii
Pshfrk gets my vote. Good effects, composition, and text. Just needs more lighting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero
votes on bold.

BriGuy92 vs Kudaranai

i love the nature exposed on seasons photos.

Psfrk vs KoueNeeSama

theme was "highlighted" and i love the contrast.

Glarbage vs Yuer

i don't expect that. creative and cute.

Noperative vs Luciane

although i didn't like much, my vote is the first. it looks like a black hole or a supernova.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesters
BriGuy92 vs Kudaranai
I find BriGuy92's to be more soft and dreamy, andThe collage of colors really makes it dreamlike. Kuda's is more sharp and picture-frameish, in my opinion.

Psfrk vs KoueNeeSama
KoueNee's signature really highlights the red and the literal and stylistic gloss. Psfrk's featured more red but I did not find the picture to be of a glossy-definition.

Glarbage vs Yuer
Glarbage's entire signature embodies the style, while Yuer's mainly just bases it on the computer in the pictures. The exterior of it seems to take away from being modern, in my opinion.

Noperative vs Luciane
I enjoy Noperative's more, in that it portrays more of the elements of space. Luciane had a good attempt at fractal art, but Noperative's has a more complete look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glarbage
My votes go to:

Kudaranai: Interesting concept, the signature gives a sense of realism while still maintaining the appearance of being... what's the word I'm looking for... cartooned? I dunno. I like it.

Pshfrk: While the color choices need some work, it comes together very well as a signature. Excellent depth, and the relation to the theme is interesting.

Glarbage: One of these looks like a signature, one of these looks like a page from a family photo album. Just saying.

Noperative: I like the concept, even if the depth is a bit confusing. :x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuer
BriGuy92
Kudaranai demonstrated Nature by presenting all the four seasons in high skills while BriGuy92 merely uses tree to represent nature. BriGuy92 wins my vote as it appears more soft/dreamy compared to Kudaranai's sharpness and brightness. I love the slogan on Kudaranai's signature and his/her high skill, but primarily on the style, I prefer BriGuy92's softness. The colors gold, blue, green, and white also bring out the seasons in a more soft way.

Psfrk
Creative and surprising. The focus of red is accentuated extremely well with the red lips. KoueNeeSama is also creative in able to pick out a scene with both characters in red (well, one is dark red I guess), but it doesn't demonstrate glossy as well as Psfrk.

Yuer
While Glarbage does have a point that my signature seems like a picture from photo album (and it is true that those 2 pictures did come from my cat's album LOL. I thought the pictures had to be original so yeah...), I still vote for my own because technology is often represented with high tech robot, wires, green, digital numbers and such, so I thought it will be more creative to give technology a soft side and connect technology with reality. Signature will be more meaningful when it carries a message. So I vote for my own. Though, I do have to say that Glarbage's skill is way way way above mine >_>

Noperative
It is rather hard to pick a winner from this battle as both demonstrated space really well. I vote for Noperative as his/her space brings more confusion (just like the real space is) and thus gives more sense of mystery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prison
BriGuy92 vs Kudaranai
Psfrk vs KoueNeeSama
Glarbage vs Yuer
Noperative vs Luciane
^ those 2 were really damn good :O
votes in bold/underline
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKakashi
BriGuy92 vs Kudaranai
Kuda demonstrates a higher level of skill in her signature and also CLEARLY displays all 4 seasons which.. is pretty self explanitory in how they represent nature. Bri's siggy is kinda vague and I dont really get it except for the trees. Kuda gets my vote

Pshfrk vs KoueNeeSama
Psh just has an all around better siggie tbh >< it isnt just a screencap with a couple brushings and text, there is actual blending and stuff going on. The red lips are also an awesome focal~

Glarbage vs Yuer
Glarbage's siggie looks more hidef and reminds me of "technology" more then lolcatz. Idk, I find cats annoying at this point v.v

Noperative vs Luciane
Both sigs are a bit confusing, but I understand cause it had a difficult style to work with. I overall like Noperative's because.. I like the earth? Idk, it just appeals to my eyes more rather then a confusing sun and stars @w@~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noperative
BriGuy92 vs Kudaranai
Kuda's seem more clean and appealing while BriGuy is bordering on gaudy. In terms of a sig I'm willing to use, I'd go with Kuda's.

Psfrk vs KoueNeeSama
Similar arguement. Pshfrk's obviously shows more polish and effort, while KoueNeeSama's seems fit for something other than a sig.

Glarbage vs Yuer
I can't say I know what 'modern' style would be for a sig, but Glarbage does seem to have put more work in his.

Noperative vs Luciane
Fractal art is really hard you know :u I'm lucky Luciane didn't know what to do either or else I'd have died this round.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pshfrk
- - - - Votes in bold

BriGuy92 vs Kudaranai
I loved the composition, the colors, and typo. Pure "Armonia"

Pshfrk vs KoueNeeSama
I liked the idea of KoueNeeSama but, needs some work on colors and typo.

Glarbage vs Yuer
I loved the colors of the Yuer one... But as technology theme i think that the Glarbage one reflects more of it....(The cat is so cute ;_; )

Noperative vs Luciane
Luciane's one looks a little bit empty.

//Pshfrk
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
BriGuy92 vs. Kudaranai
I like Bri's a whole lot, heck, I'd use that as my sig. His soft colors give me a picture perfect idea of what nature is, at any given moment. I really like Kudaranai's too, but Bri's use of soft colors really appeal to me. Plus I'm lovin' those two white streaks in the sky.

Psfrk vs. KoueNeeSama

Honestly, I like the simple theme of Kou's more. When I think red, the theme of love comes to mind, and I love the way her text looks.

Glarbage vs. Yuer

Now this one was tough. I voted Yuer's mostly because I like how they made technology relate to today's standards. I like the thought of at any given moment today, there could be a cat napping on my laptop. :3

Noperative vs. Luciane

Nop's use of many colors in a sort of "spin" way caught my eye quickly. I'm just diggin' the overall feeling portrayed in that signature.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Last edited by Esper; 01-04-2010 at 01:25 AM.