View Single Post
12-30-2009   #7 (permalink)
Jessica
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Oh yeah I forgot to comment on the body butter. It is definitely worth the money. But before you purchase, look for some sort of tester first, cause some body butters are over oily and leave your skin feeling icky.

If your feet feel extra dry some days, or if you have calluses, try petroleum jelly on them, but make sure you cover them. Your feet will be smoother and the calluses will be gone within the next few days to a week depending how bad it is. Petroleum jelly is great for more than just that, it works wonders on the lips. Whenever I use it, the next night they're soft and if I had cracks or really chapped lips, they're really relieved the next day and they heal much faster.