View Single Post
12-27-2009   #1 (permalink)
boomsticky
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80
Lightbulb Moogles Guild Holiday Giveaway

Attention all Moogles members! Kyoji and I have time to time discussed about tapping into our guild funds for guild purposes besides funding Guild Op Books. After some consideration, to commemorate the success and growth of our guild and its members and in the spirit of the holidays, I’ve decided that free stuff are to be distributed .

So for this year’s giveaway, the Moogles guild will be giving every eligible player a FREE ENDURANCE RING*! All you have to do is to follow the simple rules below before JANUARY 10th, 2010 and the prize will be handed to you after the deadline and all crafting are finalized.

Happy Holidays Everyone :3

Rules:**
- Must be a Moogles member on the Sikyon server
- You MUST be a registered member on this forum (if not, make yourself one, it’ll only take a few min.)
- You must post your IGN and describe how awesome I am
- Only ONE item per account
- New members in the guild between now till deadline may or may not be eligible for the item unless approved by the current Guild Leader or CO.
- DEADLINE = JANUARY 10th, 2009

*The quality of the ring is determined by how well we craft them and the quantity being made.
**Rules may change over time.

List: (14)
Jarudence
Eyo
Rhymenoceros
Amoprhis
Sarafina
Abiel
Dookoon
PhoStyle
Ripchord
Sodacan
fLick3r
MoogleS
draxxas
Pharoe

Last edited by boomsticky; 01-20-2010 at 05:42 PM.