View Single Post
12-24-2009   #4 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phae
Pfft, when I had a bamboo bracelet, back before cash shop even existed, the highest anyone would even offer for it was 500k on the forums when I sold it. :P
Settled.
Cash shop/Gachapon/Gumball machine/hideously intrusive alien-like domes that look like they contact extraterrestrial beings in order to invade Arad aka CONTACTING BEHEMOTH TO SWOOP DOWN AND CRASH INTO ARAD
should be removed.

I have noticed how the price did explode with cash shops though. What I believe is because people have this weird desire to overprice items when they are able to set up a shop for convenience and GET-IT-NOW! fees. I suppose the fact that these damn shops EXPIRE doesn't aid in the "I SHOULD SELL AS MUCH AS I CAN AS HIGH AS I CAN IN THIS DURATION."