View Single Post
12-23-2009   #18 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessLenne
What's a best place for an Aran to get the 500-combo streak? o_o The only place I can think of is Evil Eye Caves, but I think there should be more places.

Edit : Nvm I got the Medal :3
for future reference for people, the two best places are Zombie mushroom mini dungeon, on the very bottom floor (AFTER killing everything on the platforms, and maybe having someone help kill stuff from above you) and Monster Carnival PQ (I've gotten up to 700 there and a guildmate got up to 990).

Just be careful not to wear out your attack key. I actually don't recommend playing an Aran on a laptop unless you have an external keyboard or a gamepad (although most gamepad software doesn't play nice with maple).