View Single Post
12-22-2009   #2 (permalink)
Jessica
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

This helped. *_* I was doing two things that weren't good. I always wash my body then my hair..this explains why I always break out on my back/shoulder area. And I also almost always brush my hair out right when I get out of the shower, sometimes I'll leave my hair up in a towel, but not all the time. And about after using hair products and your hair going icky after the first few days, a good way to change that is to use two kinds of shampoos, I do that when I have the two shampoos that I like using together. I use one for volume, which is good to use every 3 days since it usually dries my hair out like crazy, then one for super clean shiny hair, which is good for the days between~

But I'm going to have to try the conditioner on the skin, my skin is always so dry, especially during the winter.