View Single Post
12-16-2009   #11 (permalink)
10JQKA
/gg FTW! Lurker

10JQKA will become famous soon enough

Thank you very much for the compliments you gave to my guide. I am glad that it help you a bit/ you liked it as that is basically the reason why I created this guide.

I've been out of the internet for 2-3 weeks due to my mid semester exams, and thus this slow reply. So sorry about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlomn
I have read all guide, i was searching for Soulcraft success/fail table rates; i have seen one for enhancement and its ok, although its not accurate at all it rates might be similar to this table, i wanted to know rates for soulcrafting this way but i have never find em; but i also had the opportunity to read all your guide wich is really really nice, im not Warmage, im Gladiator 38 actually, its a ****ing pain to lvl up cuz find parties is too hard, maybe bcuz of our crappy way of life bugged in 6 of our best skills, also noobiez with hammer spam, dunno the exact reason, i would like to have the opportunity to show my gladiator play.
I honestly have no clue about the enhancement/ soulcraft success rates. I seldom do enhancement or soulcrafting myself. I usually buy my desire items from the market or from friends. Like I mention before, I didn't spend a single cent(RL cash) on this game before, thus it hold me back in terms of soulcrafting and enhancement above +5

All I know is, (as of now) +1 to +4 of refining does not break you item when fail. +4 to +5 degrades the refine stats of item back to 0 when failed. Items will start to break when refinement goes beyond +5

As for Soulcraft, Regular to Advanced would break the item when failed at a very low chance, to the extend IS isn't worth the use to protect it, whereas refinement of Advanced and onwards will break the item when failed at a higher chance.

Quote:
Anyway... i liked your guide i really would like to have a Myrmidon guide like this, i also have an acolyte so this guide helps me a bit, i guess the best part of it was the MM rewards cuz i have been searching also, and the boss attacks(still searching a way to unfreeze ****ing mole in candecent cavern, i use to press everything in my mind for unfreeze but also want to know how to).

Please take time to make guide for other char i would be glad to read it.
Sadly, I'm not able to make any Myrmidon guide as I have no experience in playing one before. But I do have to admit that training a gladiator at the lower levels could have been a tough job as they do not really contribute much to the combo systems (that's what I heard). But fear not, myrm comes into good use when they reaches level 55+, when the main training areas becomes Chaos Ocher Forest and/or Chaos Smoldering Swamp.

PvP wise, I've heard many people complaining about the weakness of myrm. In my opinion, a myrm's job in PvP is to burst damage. Given that they are the highest ATK class in-game, it is crucial for them to knock out important classes like Oracle, Warmages in 1 combo, preventing them from running away to heal. This will also means you need to be rich to pump your equipment up to a "God-like" status.

As for CC's MM. Bahamole's freeze attack could be easily avoided. Heres the trick:
Always hit the mole on his back. Noticed Bahamole have a slow casting animation whereby he will raise his right paw up before striking down to unleash the freeze attack? Jump to his back while you see this(good timing is needed for this) and start whacking his back. Continuously repeat this until he is down.
Quote:
NICE JOB and please keep playing, hackers will be everywhere but the most important thing is to have fun playing.
Totally agreed with you

Quote:
P.D. I would like to know how to make lavalon weapon, what are these "aram" stuff, if possible the formulas for crits,evade, acc, def(cuz str,vit,agi adds def), etc any formula will be fine.
Lavalon Weapon is crucial for you as it surpass other Weapons in terms of ATK from level 49 to 55.

Lavalon Weapon can be forged by obtaining 3 Lavalon heart Fragments (pretty rare items) by defeating Lavalon at level 40 and above.

Aram is the next dungeon boss after Lavalon which gives the Titan Weapon. The 2nd "God" weapon in the game. It requires 50 Jewel of Truth and 5 Lifetree branches to be forged with the 20k cash recipe. (above requirements apply for IAH)

The possible soulcraft stats obtainable from Lavalon and Titan weapons can be found here: Compilation of Possible Soul Craft Options - Dragonica Official Forum (Credits to cryowraith From IAHdragonica)