View Single Post
12-13-2009   #10 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

I'm actually having a lot of fun playing mine really.

Im more used to the mage type classes, but the way polearms work in maple has turn out to work really well for me. I want to bust out my controller and play using that, but I can't find it -_-

And you don't need a lot of funds to play them. It makes it easier, yes, but I'm poor as crap (and have jack crap for equips) and I'm doing perfectly fine. You don't need a lot of dex unless you're going for a better combo streak (like the 500 combo medal), but even without it, you're already hitting multiple times with double slash, and arans are good anti mobbers, so jumping into a fray would give you maybe 6-8 hits at a time (I got up to 390 in a less than a minute in a high spawn area).

Of course, I'm gonna get my last medal like an asshat and just duck and attack, since that only deals 1 damage. D: