View Single Post
12-12-2009   #56 (permalink)
Kebin
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaineWilder
Hey guys, I'm one of those deranged types, that googled my own name, and I found this post. Go figure. I'm glad you all took the screen shot, and I hope you remain vigilante as ever. It needs it, trust me.

To explain what happend after the Rune Fairy Wing incident. When I brought the truth to light, I was -Not- banned, from playing in the game. No no no. Instead, when I return to the forum, I recieve a nice little message "Access Denied" they shut me up, and Failstar can suck.. well.. you get the picture, when I got banned from access to the forum, immediately he decided he was "too grown up, to resign" only further showing him pulling the wool over everybody's eyes.

So what am I doing now? Well GOA got Season 4. So, I put my money down on some self-design packages, new clubs for myself and my girlfriend, and now we're kicking it in europe. If you can find a way to register, naturally, I would suggest you do so, if you can't register, I'm sorry I wish I could turn back their clock and make it so you all could jump on board with the rest of us, but, I'm not in control of their world, and haven't found a reason to really strike a nerve with them, yet.

Good luck with NtreevUS and it's BS.
Hm I played GOA for a couple of days back when it was still Alba18, everything was cheap ~ but everyone calced every shot so it got boring q-q