View Single Post
12-11-2009   #1 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake
Default [MS] New Class: Aran

So as of last night (after a lol 12 hour extension on their patch (roughly 1am to about 8pm?)) the new class, Aran the polearm weilding Pole arm master has been released.

Anyone else here gonna try it out?

I've been playing on it for a little bit and I think it's kinda fun. It's got a limited skill set in the beginning, but it supposedly gets pretty awesome later on. Trying to get the combo achievement medals it kinda lolhard for me, because I don't know where to find big enough mobs to get a high combo rate :P

Also, the preview sprites they kept showing were kinda tanned with white hair, but they only have normal coloration out for them

Edit:

Playing in Khaini, btw, IGN Metafalica

Last edited by Mitchi; 12-12-2009 at 02:02 AM.