View Single Post
12-05-2009   #42 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rionell
I love you people, I swear.

Since you're all off-topic anyway, I'll bring the dump in, too. THAT'S RIGHT, I'M RUBBING SALT UNTO YOUR WOUNDED THREAD, MR. SANICHI.

I need more games. I play at least 3 MMOGs and ever since my desktop died a few months ago, I've been stuck with my PSP and ECO because Ken and Twiz crai'd from their loneliness. When I get my laptop back from the repair shop (because the LCD failed me last month), I'll reload more MMOGs unto my laptop. I've been sharing a laptop with my younger brother all this time.

LT is out of my fkin' list, ty.

I'm waiting for the OB for Dance Groove.
I'll patch PangYa, then I'll probably play Phantasy Star Online again... Kind of missing it.
Currently playing ECO and CloudNine (Holic 2).

Because of several people from this cursed forum, I'm considering Valkyrie Sky, too.

As for desktop games, I've been replaying Sims 2 and Xenogears at my laptop. For PSP, Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology and Final Fantasy Dissidia. I wanted to try out Persona 1 remake as well as ToW: Radiant Mythology 2. I'm waiting for Persona 3 remake.

Need more. I just do.
wait dance groove isnt in OB yet? o.o;;; i played the CB like......like........5 months ago!!! how is it not in OB yet? xD
and weeeeee im one of those people from this accursed forum 8D /feels special
ohohohohohohhohohoho

/contributed absolutely nothing to your problem
hi its 3:30 am and i cant sleep dont shoot me =.=