View Single Post
12-03-2009   #1 (permalink)
CujoEX
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Grand ChaseDofusLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

CujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to CujoEX Send a message via MSN to CujoEX Send a message via Yahoo to CujoEX Send a message via Skype™ to CujoEX
IGN: CujoEX
Default [Guild] Itadakimasu

Guild Application is on HOLD, but we will still look at applications.

Created a guild called Itadakimasu, the Japanese equivalent to "Thanks for the Food". The guild space is limited, so I can only accept a handful. If you're interested and you meet the requirements, then fill the form below. I'm not the only one to decide who gets in, so please be patient. I will not publicly announce who gets in or not, so don't be shy.

-= Requirements =-
+ Own a Lv 30+ Character
+ Be active (at least 8 hours a week). I'm flexible when it comes to exam weeks, just let me know ahead of time if you need to study the week. If you get sick, then don't worry about it. Get some rest and hope you feel better.
+ Must be in Legion
+ Must show respect. Joking around is fine, as long as the receiver doesn't find it highly offensive. Try not to make any verbal abuse. We wouldn't want to tarnish the guild with bad behavior.
+ No secondary members (excluding Prime Members - incase we need space, at least I know they are highly active to remove their other character)

-= Form =-
+ In Game Nickname:
+ Character(s) and Level(s):
+ Contact Info:
+ Other:

If there's something I need to know (school/work schedule, likes, dislikes, whatever random), just jot the note in 'Other.'

+ One last thing, you will be put on trial. KrEmEyKaOs, Shazbot, CaptainKnuckles, Viet, and Acorn will test how well you do (1 on 1 and/or trying as a team in faction).

If you need to reach me, here's my contact info:

-= Contact Info =-
+ AIM : CujoEXL
+ MSN : CujoEXL@hotmail.com
+ Yahoo : CujoEXL@yahoo.com

-= Prime Member List =-
+ Acorn
+ CaptainKnuckles
+ CujoEX
+ KrEmEyKaOs
+ Naok
+ Oracle
+ Shazbot
+ Sieglinde
+ snowballing
+ Viet

-= Members =-
+ BotUser10
+ DaRkXyStEr
+ Deichi
+ iKevinly
+ InterfectD
+ Naok
+ Nekoji
+ Shippo
+ Zxasde

Grand Chase - CujoEX // CujoEXE
PlayTrickster - CujoEX
LostSaga - CujoEX

Last edited by CujoEX; 10-04-2010 at 04:58 PM.