View Single Post
12-02-2009   #649 (permalink)
Senpai
Won't Notice You
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Noein
Class: Demon Queen
Level: 70
Guild: Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuno
When you use the ReIdentifier it should tell you to relog in so the name change takes effect, so there is no wait time. I'm just not sure if it forces you to the log in screen or you have to relog yourself though... forgot even though I've changed my username twice before on different characters.
It forces you to the login screen after the timer counts down. Unless you choose otherwise, of course. You won't see the character selection screen again unless it's with your new name. I know because I reidentified my sheep a few months ago.

Is Ken's dragon some sort of secret char? We know it's some kind of 1xx dragon, name ending in "nNa", so why complicate things and censor out part of the name? I dunno if this is fishy or not, but I don't understand the reasoning behind it. :x