Thread: Blade & Soul
View Single Post
12-02-2009   #23 (permalink)
Skiegh
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

It'll always look enticing and it definitely has some of the best graphics to be in not just an MMO but any game but while I enjoy open world MMOs that look pretty, gameplay needs to be there and I hope they do a good job with it. Not just combat either, they need to bring the whole world to life and make things a lot more cinematic in a way without it being a single source script. (By that I mean allow for a lot of options that can include the environment as well.)

Open world = best. Do it Lineage 2 style, if you can see it, you can get there just... add a little bit more movement ability. (Which they clearly did, yeahs)

Near naked men, near naked women, little girls with big animalish ears and apparently little girls with mustaches as seen at 8:45. It's most certainly an Asian game but let's hope it makes up for the unoriginal characters with a kickass game.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."