View Single Post
12-01-2009   #2 (permalink)
weissritter
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
With the activity of the SDGO forums, I think we deserve something better. The forum looks too messy now.

I propose it to be like a guild forum style, with still the general page plus sub-forums as well.

Requested sub-forums.

Also, if it is not too much to ask for, I volunteer myself to be a mini-mod of the forum. I understand that Wei is currently one, but since he is busy, I can help out with the simple moderations. I am not asking for zomg hax mod powers. Powers similar to guild leaders should suffice. If that is too much to ask for, then simply ignore it. =)

For your consideration. Thanks in advance.
I am also vouching for this as well.

Actually I have 0 power there. But it would be nice if there are some "content managers" for this board. So that they can organize the threads, create events and so on so forth.

It would definitely be very nice ^_^

Thanks

Wei