View Single Post
11-29-2009   #616 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

"What happened? Why would they just attack you like that?" Winny fumed.

"I...well...those boys have picked on my ever since I awakened...and...I needed to get groceries for dinner but no one could go with me...and..." She sniffled, trying to hold back her tears.

She walked over to Solfege and placed in her hands a small, brightly colored Dualithnode crystal.

"It's not much....but please take this as a thank you for sticking up for me."

She picked up her bag and bowed slightly at her saviors.

"If I ever see you again, then please, feel free to call on me for help, if you need it."

As the girl was excusing herself to run off, Winny went up to her and handed her a small blue card. She whispered something and the girl nodded, then ran off.

Lily smirked and looked over at Solfege.

"I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Lily." She said, holding out her hand.