View Single Post
11-29-2009   #606 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

((Magenta for the idiot boys, because they deserve the color I hate most 8D 8D 8D ))

[Knights]

Jethro and his group pushed through the crowd. He found himself glad for his size, and managed to get to the front where they saw the girl being picked on.

Jethro was about to step in and help the girl when he saw a lavender haired Teru step from the other side of the crowd.

"What...that's..."

---

[Soldiers]

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Lily shouted angrily at the two boys, her arms crossed and an anrgy glare on her face.

"Butt out, this is none of your business."

"The hell it's not, leave her alone."

The boys glared at the newcomer.

"Oh please, I bet you're one of them anyways." One of them said, pointing to the crying girl's installer port.

The girl was on her knees, crying, a bag of groceries spilled on the pavement.

"That's just silly, everyone knows Teru can't be Reyvateils." Lily said, narrowing her eyes. "All the same, leave her alone."

The two boys were now focusing their attention on the Teru.

"Either way, you're not human and you're an outsider. We should teach you a lesson." one of them said, cracking his knucles.