View Single Post
11-27-2009   #429 (permalink)
PKShota
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

[By the way, you put Behemoth o_o unless you meant it as a fierce beast]

Terri : "Kai! Watch out!"

DB opened his mouth and released a dark bolt of energy. Kai managed to roll away and dodge it but he fell from the edge of a rock cliff.

Kai : "Dammit!"

Terri : "Float!" Terri raised her staff towards Kai. His body felt light, and he was able to fly.

Kai : "Wait...fly...of course. Terri, cast it on all of us!"

Terri : "...Oh I get it."

Terri then raised her staff high in the air, and let the mana around her flow. Everyone's bodies were light as air, and now were able to fly.

Kai : "Now we're even."

_____

Rydia :

"Ifrit, the Eidolon of hellfire..."
"Shiva, the Eidolon of the mighty ice..."
"Ramuh, the Eidolon of lightning judgment..."
"Titan, the Eidolon of the rumbling earth..."
"Sylph, the Eidolon of the malevolent winds..."
"Asura, the boons of care..."
"Leviathan, Eidolon king of the waters..."
"Odin, Eidolon knight of the legend...

The Eidolons Rydia had summoned all appeared in the small circles around the large black circle.

"Lastly..."

"My mist dragon, please, grant me thy strength..."

Rydia's faithful white dragon appeared in front of her. The black circle emitted light, bright enough for the others to see, even Dark Bahamut.

_______

Kai : "We can't let Dark Bahamut get to Rydia!"

Kai charged up on a lightning-charged blade, and slashed at Dark Bahamut's face. It screeched, knocking away Kai.