Thread: Who's playing?
View Single Post
11-27-2009   #13 (permalink)
HolyAbyssal
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eire
Completely agreed, especially if you're with someone who is a good pilot. I just keep hoping that by some miracle one of my rockets will smack a tank and "BOOM". The best I've done so far is about 5 damage =X

I'm getting better with the plane too. The boost to damage means I can occasionally scare people with them. If you like planes you'll like the new map.

I'm really hoping they put in some sort of quest/PvE mode. Team Deathmatch is good fun, but I like the RPG element to it too, and want a change to properly earn items/currency.
Actually, I can blow up a car with one shot, but tanks are a no-no.

Planes are interesting to control, if you have a very steady hand you should be fairly well with it.

But @bolded part, please do! It would be interesting to just see you and like 3 other people blow up enemies. It'd be faction seperated, but it may actually help other classes out (ie : Gunner is PvP, Commando is PvE) Totally agree on that.

Oh yeah, I'll make a like, strategy/general discussion thread so we don't keep spamming this one. k