View Single Post
11-26-2009   #399 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Louise woke up as soon as the sun rose. She got up and fixed up her bed a little, then reached for her purse. Inside she pulled out a little purple log book[was it? I can't remember orz]. She grabbed a pen as well and started to scribble in it.

Day of X/Month of Y/Year of Z

I never thought I was going to write this in here, but I'm back in the saving-the-universe business. I feel a little more up to it, but probably only because of Micah and Felice and the others. There are new people too, like Claire's brother and this girl named Susan.
Now we are on some epic quest to find these pieces of some sword. We're currently looking for the first piece. Unfortunately it hasn't gone off without a hitch, with that attack by poisonous wolves...but right now we are fine.

Susan had been awake for a while already, but she refused to get up. She covered her face with her covers when the sun got up. She knew she would have to get up eventually, but she thought that could wait.

Last edited by Sandrie; 11-26-2009 at 12:43 PM. Reason: finished Louise part and added Susan's