View Single Post
11-24-2009   #1 (permalink)
Manabi
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT
Default La Tale's FULL OST for download (No longer temporary)

OK, this was originally a temporary thing, but I watched the bandwidth usage and it never got out of hand, so I decided to make it more or less permanent. Please do not directly link to these files from anywhere, link to this post ONLY. The filename won't stay the same anyway, as it'll always have the date it was last modified in it. I'll provide update files from previous full zips so people can download just the new tracks.

This is the full OST for La Tale, including all the tracks missing from the downloads section of kLT's site. I got this from extracting all the game files from kLT's version. Files have not been renamed, they're most all numbers (eg 01_03.MP3), but they nearly all have ID3 info in them. (A few are missing ID3 info, but that's the way they come in the game files.) Here's the links:
  • Fifth update to the original zip file (10 new tracks, BGM from new areas & events.)
    [New track names are 193_0.MP3, 194_0.MP3, 198_00.MP3, 199_00.MP3, 200_00.MP3, BOSS04.MP3, EVENT01.MP3, SOLEIL.MP3, SRAYTEMA.MP3 & TIMEATTACK.MP3.]
If you downloaded the original zip file, you'll want all five of the updates to have all the tracks. If you had everything through the last update (2010-07), you only need the last update file (2011-01).

Thanks to Pie, Horie-chan, HeiBai & SkittlesX333 here's a list of the filenames with track title information (where available), and also where the track is used:
Spoiler!
I've made a couple of album covers over the years for the OST, since there's not an official one and I like to have covers with my albums in iTunes. Here's those in case anyone wants them. (If you've made others and want to share them let me know where to find them and I'll add them to this):
Spoiler!
Here's the original post in full:

Spoiler!

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

Last edited by Manabi; 01-29-2011 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Added 2011/01 new tracks from Korea's updates.