Thread: Grind my Gears!
View Single Post
11-22-2009   #1 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW
Default Grind my Gears!

Basically this game is a rip off of Family Guy's episode. Here we will compile the stupidest stuff that grinds everyone's gears! Yes, you can post about the little things that bother in life, like when the God forsaken toilet paper runs out!

Rules:

1. Each post must include something that grinds your gears or a reply to someone's post [NO Spamming]

2. Every post must comply with /ggFTW's rules [See Random Forum Rules]

3. This isn't the Rant Section, so don't rant here. [If you are pissed about the noob who hacked you, please go to the Rant Section]

Examples:
Quote:
You know what really grinds my gears, the soap that slips out of my hands and bounces all over damn bathroom!

Last edited by Red; 11-22-2009 at 11:05 PM.