View Single Post
11-22-2009   #1 (permalink)
Miyuki
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina
Exclamation Trickster Online Technical FAQ

~~~Trickster Online Technical FAQ ver 1.0~~~

This FAQ is mainly for members who have technical problem when tries to run the game or having problem when running the game or so.
If you have other technical difficulties such as virus problems, hardware, software problems then please use this section:
- Technical Issues - /gg FTW!

New to computers? Try read this safety guide:
- Miyuki's Safety and Useful Guides and Tips for Newbies!

[System Requirements]
Quote:
First stage, are you able to play Trickster Online? Check the system requirement before you try to play Trickster Online!

Minimum requirements
CPU - Pentium 3 800Mhz
RAM - Higher than 256MB
Graphic Card - Geforce 2 and above [or equivalent]
Connection - 56k or better
HDD Space - 2GB

Recommended requirements
CPU - Pentium 4 2.4GHz or better
RAM - 512MB or higher
Graphics Card - GeForceFX 5200 or better
Connection - Broadband Internet Connection
HDD Space - 2GB or higher

Note: Minimum requirements only stated on "able" to run Trickster Online, but can't guarantee smooth gameplay or so.

Never relies on minimum requirements if you want to try any games, it's just stated if it can run the game, but that doesn't mean it will run the game smoothly.

[Update your drivers!]
Quote:
Update your drivers! Makesure you've latest drivers, especially for your graphics card and also get the latest directx software.
Here are the links for your graphic cards drivers and also Direct download links for your convenient.
- Graphics Card Drivers Download and DirectX Download

Here are the links for your soundcard/chipset drivers links for your convenient.
- Soundcard/chipset drivers

[Check your directx version and computer info!]
Quote:
How do I check my DirectX version, what's my computer processor, memory and graphics card? Also on how to get the dxdiag log file.
- How to check?

Everything is up? Download the game now!
Quote:
Trickster Online Client - Game Client

[Problems?]
[Changelog]
Quote:
- Revamped FAQ to make it easier to read.
- Split between Technical and Gameplay issues into different sections.

- Added video guide/guided text for possible fix on "Can't Get Filelist" error.
- Fixed steps on "Server and version are not matching. (-1010)" error.

- Added mirrors link for Windows 7 GameGuard fix.
- Updated some of the links.

[Notes]
Quote:
- If you got suggestions and also tips that you want me to add into the FAQ, feel free to PM or posts yours here.
- I'm a not paid for these, I've work and stuff to do, so don't get angry or annoyed if your thread is not replied or late replied, other members might also can help you on that too.
- Helps from other members are greatly appreaciated.
- Please remember to read these FAQs before you creates any threads, thanks!
- Please take note, that this FAQ are Miyuki's work, and please credits me if you quote/link copy this FAQ to other site, thanks!

[Credits]
Quote:
- Anyone who read my FAQ, link to my FAQ, thank you .
- All /ggFTW members that contributes to the community.

Last edited by Miyuki; 11-22-2009 at 04:51 AM.