View Single Post
11-17-2009   #384 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

[i have finals so that's why i died :u well they are tomorrow and thursday, but if i study anymore I think my brain is going to implode.]

After grabbing her purse, Louise walked out to the lobby, where she found the innkeeper, doing a little cleaning.
"Hi, is there anywhere that I would be able to take a bath?"

"Oh yes,there's a bath house down over there, a little bit past the Laughing Star." She replied. "Don't worry, it's easy to find."

"Thank you, ma'am." Louise answered, and went off in the direction the innkeeper pointed.

As soon as Louise left the room, Susan promptly stopped playing. She stood up, and just left the room.

She went outside, and sat down next to a large tree, and leaned against it.
"Hm, been a while since I've done this. I've seen nothing but water, ocean, water, some weird broken elevator in the sky, and the occasional city. Gee...I never did get to Midgard [the city in LaTale] and to Bifrost [the "elevator"]. Well I guess that doesn't matter, you need a damn army to get up that thing." She then took a glance, to make sure no one else around to give her odd looks or double takes.

"Maybe things would be different if you were here." she said to herself, before lying down on the grass."