View Single Post
11-17-2009   #383 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

((Len, if you've got something planned, bust it out. It's been almost a week now and no one's posted.))

"Hey, Micah?" Azthra asked, looking up from his book. "Why did you want to room with me anyways?"

--

"Ah Geez, I hate hate hate cleaning up blood. It's always so hard to get out of wooden floor boards." Thaeres said as he entered his room, plopping down on his bed. He sighed, then looked over at his brother....

Except his brother wasn't there.

"No offense man, but what are you doing here?" He asked Ryan.

---

The three Midgardian girls walked over to the bath house, with Felice chatting at Setsuna, as she normally did since Set didn't exactly talk that much.

"So by the time he found the Emperium, he was too pissed off to even notice, and some Biochemist walks by and his homunculus picks it up, and boy did he rage. It was funny, because he was so flustered, and because he was being a jerk about it, the guy wouldn't give it back. I had to step in and ask the guy nicely before he'd give it back."

They got to the bath house and went inside, then were directed to the women's bath area.