View Single Post
11-12-2009   #548 (permalink)
Dragon
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

I'd just like to point out the fact that Ken (On the other thread) posted all these ways that he and his "friend" could've had the same IP. IMO, if you know the truth, just say it, instead of stating all the possibilities, making it sound like you're defending yourself and making examples of what may have happened.

And as well, it was clear that the scammer didn't really care about the MyShop Item as much as the fact of the satisfaction of scamming. So all the things about saying how you don't need the money, or how it was only 8.4k is irrelevant.

Of course the best thing Ken could do, seeing as you know the person in real life either from school, or something else, you could simply give a name and a way to contact the person in game. A main character that maybe someone knows is not you. I doubt any "newbie" would have the Afro to begin with. Either from getting it originally, or buying it with money.

Sorry if I sound like I'm being an ***, a similar situation happened to me before where I lost my Dread Set for merely lending it to someone and the same kind of story occurred.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

Last edited by Dragon; 11-12-2009 at 07:36 AM.