View Single Post
11-12-2009   #546 (permalink)
Mazuiko
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

The way I see it, yes there was evidence that this person scammed, but I don't think Ken should have been put on the list because in the case that it wasn't Ken, it seems no one decided to confront him about it before adding him to the list. The "evidence" aside from the screenshots seemed to be purely based on the scammer's IP matching Ken's. I just think, rather than jump the gun and point the finger at Ken for that, it should have been further looked into. Ken has every right to pretty much ask the accuser how to get himself out of this situation, whether he has anything to do with it or not.

I'm not taking any sides here, I'm just sharing my views on this because it doesn't seem fair to me.