View Single Post
11-10-2009   #544 (permalink)
Shiki
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni!

Eh, okay. I got a little suspicious considering there's not many people with a Red Afro. I ran an IP check on ID279 and found it matched another member/account on the forums: Ken who is LoveKen in-game. They were originally going to sell us an afro but apparently got unbanned and sold it in-game. I contacted Ken through PM and basically got nowhere. He explained it was his friend and would try to get them to pay me back but nothing has happened since. Since I have no received any type of payment, I'm placing all blame on Ken because of the matching IP.
Added LoveKen/SkyFly/F2F to the list.
I want to point out that since Ken has already admitted that he,in fact knows this person. It's also possible that it is himself,unless he wants to make it clear.