View Single Post
11-10-2009   #266 (permalink)
Shanni
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

I've been procrastinating posting this..

MySadRemedy/Snoorlax and I(Shanni!) have been trying to buy the Red Evil Wig (Red Afro) for a couple of months now from bulletins in-game and a thread in the market section. Barely any offers and such until someone in-game whispers me with a deal of 8.4k myshop + 30mil. Pretty decent deal other than 850m like offered before. <_<;; Their IGN is SkyFly. We made a deal to trade a couple days later so I could get the points and to contact me on forums. Their forum username is ID279
Spoiler!

I bought a UGC on Sunday and couldn't find them in-game that night. On Monday morning, while I was in the shower, Rem found him in-game and recharge the points on his account. He showed the afro in trade and made the deal to gift the myshop first then trade it with the money. He gifted the the myshop (Ebon Butterfly=8.4k) When it was time to trade the money and afro, SkyFly canceled the trade (with the afro in it <_<) and logged off. He then deleted him from friends list later.
Spoiler!

A couple of days later, I got a whisper from F2F:
Spoiler!

Eh, okay. I got a little suspicious considering there's not many people with a Red Afro. I ran an IP check on ID279 and found it matched another member/account on the forums: Ken who is LoveKen in-game. They were originally going to sell us an afro but apparently got unbanned and sold it in-game. I contacted Ken through PM and basically got nowhere. He explained it was his friend and would try to get them to pay me back but nothing has happened since. Since I have no received any type of payment, I'm placing all blame on Ken because of the matching IP.

Added LoveKen/SkyFly/F2F to the list.

Edit: Additional proof can be found here. (Pages 28-38)

Last edited by Shanni; 05-29-2012 at 07:32 PM.