View Single Post
11-08-2009   #9 (permalink)
Lunar
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
It doesn't make that big if a difference if you're fighting an Asuka that can bind and space reset `-` (Stun Bladestorm 9hit >>AS hamstring >>AS AAAA spacereset Shadow Blades >>S Moon Sever + combo... gg that's like 7k+ right there...)

And the regen starts when you first lose HP... it doesn't count for crap if you're at full.

If anyone stuns or freezes you and cheap shots you, that HP is virtually useless... cuz you won't survive past 30 seconds.
it does a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when do u ever see a game end in 1:30, unless it's a noob
u'll never get even close to a ryan without invinci on asuka, asuka's dAS is so short u'd have to use a skill to even get close
skill = chipped life dmg, i benefit weeee
o btw i have prot fort healing too... so... 16 hp more per sec weeeeeeeeeee hmm..
and i actually have those physical dmg ability, buffs, which were supposed to be nerfs but i found out they freaken hurt u, i get up to 500 per explosion, i dont even needa use skills and u'll probably die after a while

may i remind u.. ryans capabilities are much higher than the average ryan

Last edited by Lunar; 11-08-2009 at 12:03 PM.