Thread: Grand Fantasia
View Single Post
11-07-2009   #10 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda
Yeah, the whole GS thing is dumb.

The community.. Well, I played DOMO on CBT and OBT, like 3 days after official release. The community was ok at the time o-o

Only other game from Aeria I play is Wolfteam sometimes, which does have a bad community, considering it's an FPS and people always ***** in FPS games.

Community isn't as bad as most though.

Like Ntreev's. That's just horrible.
I played DoMO for quite a while, and I have an acquaintance that played up until a few months ago. By the time I left, the world chat was consistently flooded with what you'd expect from Grand Chase's world chat, and everything was down the gutter.
My acquaintance used to provide the manual patches for DoMO. He stopped and was coincidentally banned after under some vague excuse.
Hate it.

The Game Sage thing should have been great. A volunteer "moderator" system that just gives you close contact with Game Masters so if something happens, you can immediately report it, and you also help people with questions and represent the sort of conduit of information between the community and the Game Masters.
Yeah, Aeria screwed that up. Game Sages in DoMO were able to "test" costumes, they took control of game events (if anyone remembers the first PK event in Darkdale), they acted like monarchs and tyrants, they broke into little alliances of "he said-she said", they had MAJOR favoritism and could go by Game Masters and rules. Oh boy, isn't that a load of something.

Going back on topic, is anyone even going to BOTHER with this game, after everything Aeria crapped on and puked out?