View Single Post
11-04-2009   #5121 (permalink)
kale15
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin
First, as I said I made educated guesses. Second, can you say definitively that when that particular patch goes live that we won't be able to get in unless we're lvl 180? Third, the comment about multiple low lvls was an example explaining a previous thought. Fourth, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, so what, at least I don't feel the need to run around the forums posting one word responses like you're suddenly the bigger man/woman because you couldn't be bothered to speculate.
the whole point of the shadow invasion thing is you need the shadow sight skill, and you have to use it to see the NPC to get in. So as you MUST be lvl 180 so yes I can confidently say 100% that you must be lvl 180 to get involved in it.