ggFTW Regular

Taylor has a spectacular aura aboutTaylor has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Taylor
IGN: TheDayStar
Class: Healer lu_eir
Level: 78 rbx2
Guild: Capcom + Kirei
Default Kirei- New Client Modding Guild

Hi guys, me and ande just started up a new guild devoted to client editing. should be pretty sweet. If you guys are into Client modding, you should definitely join up. Right now the guild is in it's infant stage, so don't expect a ton of people greeting you when you log in... but hey. That's how all guilds start out. We'll need all the help we can get trying to make this thing work and take off, but the results will be well worth it. Let me know if you're interested.

1st stage is very hard. not enough people, not enough activity, you take what you can get. invite. invite. invite.
2nd stage you have people who go onto the guild regularly and talk to each other for more than a couple hours a day.
3rd stage- Guild is stable. you can be a bit more picky when choosing members, and you can always expect people to be online when you log in.
4th stage- Fusion, islacker, mmokami... guilds like that would fit in there.
"I'm getting really sick of all the elitist flamers who try to destroy creative and constructive ideas in an attempt to make themselves feel better about themselves. if you don't have any good ideas of your own, don't flame all over someone else's."