View Single Post
11-03-2009   #1 (permalink)
aznsakura
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ai Sp@ceCabal OnlineDream of Mirror OnlineDrift City

aznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to behold
IGN: HorieChan/HiranoChan
Class: 弓トレハン/アティ lt_bard
Level: 14x/8x
Guild: サイラクス/サイラクス
Default Suggestion on Latale Wiki Main Menu

I would like to suggest that the Main left column Menu thing should be kinda reformat it. Like not all of them just some of the catergory are kinda a bit messy and it look like it need some improvement.

First of all lets start with System.
I think we can start adding a bit more of new system that we have now such as PVP, Marriage, Crafting system, Class Change.

Classes
I think it would look better and nicer to have the second classes linked up with the first classes as well so new people may understand where to look rather than wondering where is this certain 2nd class is.
E.g
Warrior
├ Warlord
┗ Balder

Monster/Quest
I would sort of suggest that we should just only have the Level and Location link rather than having all those 1-10, 21-20 or Training Field, Forest Area on it. Since only wiki team can change this and new Monster/Quest even field going to be add more in the future it would be smarter if we have the list of level and location on their own page which we all can edit and just leave the menu with the link name level, location. I mean you guys don't want to keep add all the new location on that small menu bar and keep updating it all the time right?
Also for monster this is option but we could have another link called Monster Tower because it is something different to normal monster and we can write up how it work/reward and such.

Maps
I was thinking we could combine the cities and field into one link maybe call it "World Map Guide" and also move the Warp Stones link from the Misc Section because Warp Stones is pretty much related to Map stuff. That way it would be more convenient on what your looking for.

Items
This is only my opinion but maybe we could have subheading under each of the section like Weapon -> 2H sword, Spear, Dual Blade, 1H Sword..... Armor -> Hat, Upper Body, Lower Body.... Consumer -> Potion, Food, Emote Book....

Finally thing and this is not relate to the menu but is there anyway to put comment box on each of the pages? Like some people way not good at editing pages but do have the information to update it, it would be nice if we have a comment box so they can leave the information to get someone else to edit it for them.

Last edited by aznsakura; 11-03-2009 at 09:18 PM.