View Single Post
11-03-2009   #379 (permalink)
Globalastro
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea
you dont really need background in english language when it comes to music. You can phonetically sing it or use it to speak the words along with the melody. Like I don't know italian or german, but i can sing it to sound natural with practice.
Lemme rephrase that, because i think you might have misunderstood me
I know a great number of the loves project artists are completely fluent in english, some i'm not sure and others i know are not fluent in english, but it feels like the majority of these artists speak fluent english

The artists m-flo has worked with:
Spoiler!

out of 39 artists worked with in the loves project, 19 are confirmed to speak fluent english, about 5 i have not confirmed, and i know BoA is now learning
and some of the artists i just cant find info about, but phonetically, singing in english from japanese will come out as engrish.

but back on the BoA topic

The new single sounds really familiar and i cant place a finger on what it reminds me of
but i like it