View Single Post
11-02-2009   #11 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukki
To answer your first question yes I am talking about a main, I will prolly only play one toon, maybe two depending on how much time I have.

I guess that "Korean Style" was just a Lineage 2 term but basically its what I see most of the DnF videos of. You have 3 people per team and its 1 on 1 til someone loses then the next player comes in and fights the winner of the first round.
Hmm, in that case, I do suggest playing as Nen Master if you enjoy jumping from PvP to PvE and back. I, myself, don't play my Nen Master as much, but they're almost similar to Brawlers in build where you're almost COMPLETELY free to do whatever you will with it.

If you have a leveling partner that doesn't mind your limited (but not useless) help, and you really enjoy PvP, then perhaps Battlemage.

If you're completely solo and patient enough to wait out for the Priest patch for your amazing increase in power, then perhaps Crusader.

I'm a really indecisive person, which is why I play so many Fighter classes and list out these types of choices. But if everything doesn't suit you, I highly suggest going to Nen Master because of their all-around use.

As for the rest of you, take this up somewhere else labeled DnF vs. DFO or something. I'm kind of helping someone here?